Welcome to Personality Pedagogy
A compendium of resources for the teaching of personality psychology.
- General Resources for Teachers of Personality Psychology
- Resources by Type of Material
- Resources by Theorist, Theory, or Topic
- Current Personality Researchers and Research Laboratory Pages
The mission of Personality Pedagogy is to establish an online community of teacher-scholars which provides support and resources for the teaching of personality psychology. These resources include, but are not limited to, annotated high-quality links, examples, audio-visual material, slides, discussions, and documents. For any given topic the most useful links are provided, rather than an exhaustive set of links. Your comments and inputs are welcomed.
Send your questions, comments, requests, notice of broken links, suggestions of links to include, or to contribute your own materials to this site, send e-mail to miserandino at arcadia dot edu. Maintained by Marianne Miserandino, Psychology Department, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA, 19038. Started June, 2006.
Visit our blog where you can read the current newsletter and additions to this site as they occur! Includes an archive of old newsletters.
Sign up for our monthly e-mail newsletter to find out what's new on this site!
- Go here and click on the subscribe icon
- Subscribe to our monthly e-mail newsletter by sending the following email message to <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
subscribe person-teach yourfirstname yourlastname
- Be sure not to include anything else in the body of the message, e.g., a signature file at the end of the message!
Sponsored by a grant from the Association for Psychological Science (APS) Fund for Teaching and Public Understanding of Psychological Science, 2006