To add your contribution, click on the EDIT button (at the top right or bottom left of the page). When it asks for the password, give it "Vienna" (without the quotes), the city where Freud lived and worked. Add your own example with your name and affiliation. Please do not change anything else! When you are finished, click SAVE (at the top or the bottom of the editing page). Click "CANCEL" if you change your mind. Don't worry about exact formatting.
1. Freudian Slips Doug Davis, Haverford College, shares these from his Foundations of Personality class.
2. John D. Mayer in his on-line instructor's Manual for Personality: A Systems Approach suggests the following videos with this warning: Careful Here, Please! Many or all of these clips contain potentially offensive language -- or may otherwise be offensive. Please use in class with care. Detroit Superbowl, Match Game.
3. A guy was working out in the gym with a female friend of his. After about 20 minutes of lifting weights together, he turned to her and asked "Shall we take a breast now?". He claims that he was trying to say "rest" or "break" and the two became blended as "breast".
4. A priest is reading from the Letters of Paul during the mass. He reads the passage this way: "Wives submit yourselves to your husbands. Husbands, leave your wives." (The passage is supposed to read "Husbands love your wives." )
5. Once I heard someone on the tv singing about how they didn't like candy corn and I said "How can anyone not like candy porn-I mean Candy corn!"